When you are ready to take your dust collection system to the next level, this 3 HP Dust Collector will be your first choice. The increased air suction capacity will allow you to build bigger and more complex dust collection systems with room to spare. Also, the double collection setup means less down time emptying bags and shaking out filters - this translates to more time spent actually making the dust! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #243-M91 and UL 1017-4th standards! For wood dust only. Models manufactured after June 2015 come with a 2.5 micron felt upper filtration and a plastic (PE) lower collection bag. The upper 2.5 micron bag (D4572) and lower plastic bags (D4573-5pk) can be purchased separately for any collectors that do not include them.
- Motor size: 3 HP, 240V, Single-phase, 3,450 RPM
- Motor amp draw: 12A
- Impeller: 13" balanced steel radial fin
- Maximum inlet size: 8"
- Inlet adapter: 4-way x 4" inlets
- Air suction cap.: Approx. 2,800 CFM
- Static pressure: 14.4
- Bag size (Dia. x depth): 19" x 33" (4)
- Height (with bags inflated): 78"
- Bag volume: 10.8 Cubic Feet
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 Micron
- Approx. shipping weight: 202 lbs.
Designed to go toe to toe against every dust collector in its class, this Low Profile Cyclone Dust Collector goes one step further - it actually fits under a seven foot ceiling! So, if the others don't fit, they're not collecting dust. Compare all the other specs and features and you'll agree, this dust collector stands heads above the rest. For wood dust only.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC Class "F"
- Amps: 22
- Cycle/RPM: 60 Hz / 3450 RPM
- Impeller size: 14-1/2"
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Maximum air flow: 1489 CFM
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 10.2"
- Filter surface area: 90.42 sq. ft. each
- Filter Material: Spun bond polyester, 99.9% efficiency from 0.2-2 microns
- Sound rating: 90 dB
- Cleaning flaps maximize filter efficiency
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes
- 55 gallon steel collection drum with casters
- Remote controled magnetic switch
- Includes stand
- Overall dimensions: 67" L x 44" W x 80" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 396 lbs.
This Portable Cyclone with its 1-1/2 HP motor generates 806 CFM of air movement with a maximum static pressure of 10.4". Collected dust is easy to manage when using the 20-gallon drum with casters and plastic bag liners. The viewing window on the canister eliminates any guesswork in determining when its time to empty the drum. There's even a lever and cable lid-raising mechanism to make drum emptying a cinch. The pleated filter captures 99.97% of particles 0.2 - 2 microns in size and also has an internal cleaning paddle to help keep the filter at peak performance. For wood dust only.
- 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V motor
- 806 CFM air suction capacity with a maximum static pressure of 10.4"
- Included RF remote controls switch from virtually anywhere in the shop
- 20 gallon drum features casters for mobility, quick release lever and plastic bag liners for easy cleaning, and clear window for monitoring internal sawdust level
- 4" x 6" Y-adapter provides connection to multiple machines or dust collection accessories
- The canister filter captures 99.97% of particles from 0.2–2.0 microns in size, and has an internal cleaning paddle
- Approx. shipping weight: 201 lbs.
Request a Quotation or Information
Please, fill the Form below to request a Quotation or Information