MAGGI SYSTEM 21 TECHNOLOGY CONSTRUCTION/LINE BORER
- Stock number: SYSTEM21T
- Condition: New
- FOB: SANFORD, NC
- Electrical: 230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
- Our Price: $9,900
Freight Charges Not Included
- 29900100 Stop Reference Pin for Line Boring $295.00
- 26000069 Set of Reference Fences for 45 and 90 degrees $189.00
- FREIGHT TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA $199.00
Note: Additional charges will apply for residential and lift gate deliveries. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.
The Maggi System 21 Technology provides a 21 spindle 32 mm universal drilling solution for both horizontal and vertical boring. It is a FULLY ELECTRIC machine that includes a PLC with Windows CE interface.
- The touchscreen allows access to all functions of the machine for set up
- The PLC controls the boring head rotation from 0 to 90 degrees at any angle, boring depth, boring speed, drill bit length and type, adjustment of clamping height, start button and emergency stop
- A USB port is on the flat screen unit for system settings, backup and uploading
- The System 21T is equipped with a powerful 2 HP motor driving a precision made aluminum boring head
- 0 to 2.5" adjustable drilling depth
- Mechanical digital counter for control of drill head height from the table
- (3) patented ELECTRIC safety clamps that are quick release and auto-setting to firmly hold material to the table
- 35-1/4" x 13-1/2" steel table
- Cast iron high precision side fences with mechanical digital counter for precision set-up
- 120" back fence with (4) stops - the back fence has (2) mechanical digital counters for quick and accurate set-up
- Includes: Magnetic starter with overload protection and (21) quick change chucks
- Dust Outlet: 3"
- Net Weight: 572 lbs.
- Dimensions: 37" x 37" x 50" H
- Crated Dimensions: 42" x 38" x 49" H
- Crated Weight: 660 lbs.
Request a Quotation or Information
Please, fill the Form below to request a Quotation or Information