MAGGI SYSTEM 3/50 EDGEBANDER
- Stock number: SYS3503PH
- Condition: New
- FOB: SANFORD, NC
- Electrical: 230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Cy
- Our Price: $11,400
Freight Charges Not Included
- MAG00006030 GLUE, MODEL 3/50 RAKOLL SK K4/570 25 KG (55 lbs.) $395.00
- FREIGHT TO ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA $299.00
Note: Additional charges will apply for residential and lift gate deliveries. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and weights do not include crates or packaging. We measure and weigh each machine and/or crate prior to shipping and will be happy to provide this information to you upon request.
The Maggi Edgebander is a glue pot edgebander designed for the small shop that wants quality edge banding results like the larger production machines.
- It is equipped with a New Electronic Control Panel with Soft Touch Controls that optimizes the work cycles ensuring precision and durability
- Edgeband capacity: 0.4 to 3mm Tape and 0.4 to 2mm Wood Strips
- Machine is equipped with a Teflon coated, round glue pot for more uniform heating of glue
- Includes a Quick Empty System for changing glue or cleaning
- 2 adjustable edge pressure rollers
- The glue pot has an automatic stand-by function and "ECO" significant energy savings from 400 watts to 48 watts
- End Trimming: Consists of (2) angled HSS guillotine knives on linear bearings with heated blower to remove any residues on the ends that are cut, includes drawer to collect end trim scraps
- Top and Bottom Trimming: Consists of (2) high frequency top and bottom trim motors with guides and linear bearings to provide precision control
- Also equipped with top and bottom hardened steel 90 mm copy wheels
- (2) 4-knife cutterheads with carbide double radius insert tooling - quick disassembly of the top and bottom trimmers to easily replace the cutters
- Glue reel support that folds down when not in use to save space
- Feed speed 21 FPM
- Minimum panel size: 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Maximum panel size: 24.8" x 118"
- Minimum panel thickness: 1/2"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2"
- Dust port is 3"
- Machine dimensions: 100" L x 60" W x 47" H
- Machine weight: 616 lbs.
- Crated dimensions: 81" x 30" x 48" H
- Crated Weight: 726 lbs.
- Power requirements: 10 Amps @ 230 V, 3 Phase
Request a Quotation or Information
Please, fill the Form below to request a Quotation or Information